Welcome to the Coonanbarra Cafe
The Coonanbarra Café offers alfresco dining overlooking beautiful Wahroonga Park. It is located in a magnificently restored building designed in 1894 by Sir John Sulman of the Sulman Award fame. The Modern Australian Cuisine and extensive outdoor eating area make it a popular venue for breakfast and lunch seven days a week and dinner Thursday to Saturday nights.Read More
Our menus change every four weeks, taking advantage of the freshest seasonal produce available. All cakes and desserts are made on the premises by our pastry Chef. The lemon curd cake is our specialty and fresh muffins and scones are baked daily for the morning and afternoon teas.Read More
At The Coonanbarra Cafe we can cater for your special occasion whether it be an intimate wedding, special birthday, Christening, anniversary, corporate function or family celebration. We can tailor a menu to suit your particular requirements with exceptional attention to detail.Read More
News & Events
- LONGHORN WOOD SMOKED BBQ NIGHT
- father's day afternoon tea is available now! BOOK YOUR TABLE NOW!
- Book your table for father's day now!
- Catering is available now
- 5*$50 GIFT VOUCHERS ARE GIVING AWAY!!!!!
- THE COONANBARRA CAFE INVITES YOU TO JOIN US FOR MOTHER'S DAY